Welcome to The Bell Dental Group!
A service-focused, advanced approach to comprehensive oral care that resonates with individuals and families
There are more than 3,200 “general” dentists to choose from in Alexandria, Virginia, and the greater Fairfax, Arlington, and Washington, D.C. area. So, at Bell Dental Group, we understand that you have many choices nearby for dental care to support the oral health needs of your family. And, while comprehensive dentistry services may be characterized as “general,” our team’s approach to care is not run-of-the-mill or routine.
Our dentist, Dr. Alonzo M. Bell, has established himself as an experienced and skilled practitioner and authority in the area of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Bell has the advanced training and onsite technologies to offer many modern dental services, treatments, and capabilities that cannot be found at other dentists’ offices in our slice of the D.C. metro and well beyond.
Just a few of these offerings include:
- Dental implants, from start to finish – Dr. Bell partners with one of the area’s top dental implant surgeons. So, we can safely, precisely, comfortably, and efficiently position the implant in the jawbone, and restore it with a lovely crown. Patients with more extensive needs can benefit from implant-supported bridges and dentures.
- Invisalign®, comfortable and discreet orthodontics – We can align crowded and unevenly spaced teeth (and bites) with this removable and transparent alternative to fixed, silver-colored metal braces.
- Full-mouth reconstruction and smile makeovers – No case is too complex or daunting for Dr. Bell! He provides an array of cosmetic, restorative, and general dental services to restore your smile’s health, function, and beauty.
- Root canal therapy to “save” a badly damaged tooth – Extractions are almost always a last resort procedure. We can preserve even severely inflamed or deeply decayed teeth with Dr. Bell’s advanced and gentle techniques.
- Lift stains in minutes – Professional teeth whitening is sensitivity-free, fast, and effective. We use Colgate Optic White® products to transform yellow, stained teeth in 45 minutes (with in-office treatment) or just 10 minutes each day for ten days (with take-home whitening trays).
- Wide-ranging restorative options – We offer the whole gamut of treatments to rebuild a natural tooth or to replace irreparably damaged teeth promptly. These options span composite tooth fillings and porcelain crowns to conventional and implant-supported dentures.
- Quality cosmetic dentistry – Dr. Bell brings out your smile’s natural beauty with indirect porcelain veneers and direct veneers (dental bonding). Durable products and considerable technical skill combine to disguise cosmetic imperfections, including chipped teeth, poor contours, and gaps between teeth.
- Advanced diagnostics – Our digital x-rays render very clear and detailed images of even the smallest spaces. These images help arrive at accurate diagnoses, further supporting effective treatment plans. This form of imaging is also associated with less radiation exposure and waste than traditional film-based x-rays.
- Periodontal therapies – We support the health of the gums that protect and frame your teeth. Treatment is tailored to your needs to resolve a “gummy smile” or restore gums damaged by gum disease.
Of course, close relationships with our patients and their families are built on routine dental check-ups, which include professional cleanings, comprehensive oral exams, and periodic oral cancer screenings. By getting into a healthy habit of regular check-ups, we can help you to avoid the need for emergency dentistry. However, urgent care is available to get you out of pain and back to healthy function again in no time.
Our mission is to provide excellent dental care in a caring environment. We offer personalized care in our full-service dental office. We have laser dentistry for certain procedures.
Services We Offer
What People Say
Find Out Why People Love The Bell Dental Group. Here Are Some Of The Wonderful Thoughts And Comments We Have.
Meet Our Doctor
Alonzo M. Bell, DDS
General and Cosmetic Dentistry
located in Alexandria, VA
Alonzo M. Bell, DDS, brings three decades of dental experience and a kind, warm sense of professionalism to his practice at The Bell Dental Group. That’s why he’s a highly sought-after general and cosmetic dentist among men, women, and children in the Washington, DC, and Alexandria, Virginia, metropolitan areas.
Meet The Doctor